Saturday, October 3, 2015

Ruby Turns 2!!!

So on September 26th, our dear little Ruby turned two years old!!!


We started off the day getting her paw print. I have ones for Sydney, Emmy, and Benjamin already, but had yet to get one for Ruby.


Garrett helped me get it all ready. I missed the part about wetting her paw first, so we spent some time getting the stuff off of her paw before trying again. The end result turned out great though! It is currently air drying...well, it is probably dry by now... and can get hung up.


We then headed to PetsMart to get more dry dog and cat food and let Ruby pick out a birthday toy. She was afraid of the fishes. It must have been the big eyes the goldfish had right?


We were given a sample while we walked around. I happened to have ordered some and was waiting for them to come in the mail. I am working on switching everyone over to more raw food.


 She enjoyed the sample....thank goodness!!

At PetsMart she picked out this grunting hedgehog creature.








I bought her a dog birthday cookie which she wasn't sure about and didn't eat much of.







The kitties got treats while Ruby got her cookie.




No comments:

Post a Comment